Development and coordination of loading schemas is a mandatory stage in preparation of transportation
Cargos with different characteristics and dimensions require observation of special methods and technologies during loading/unloading. There is a list of regulations governing the process of loading. They determine the conditions of fixing and allocation of different types of goods in different types of rolling stock of railway staff. For transportation in foreign countries there is certain regulation of loading and stowage.
The specialists of "T-Trans" develop sketches and drawings of the scheme of loading in accordance with the peculiarities of your cargo.
After preparing the documents, coordination of scheme of loading is carried out with representatives of the company "Russian Railways".
The scheme of loading of cars (and other rolling stock) typically includes the following sections:
- list of transported objects: their size and weight;
- data on the total weight of the cargo, taking into account the mass of fasteners;
- data on rolling stock, which will be used in transportation;
- drawing of the rolling stock used, indicating the location of the cargo and fastener elements;
- data on the mounting elements (number, material);
- data about the place of sending and receiving of the cargo.
Overall efficiency of the process of transportation will strongly depend on the quality and adequacy of the loading schema. For our customers (shippers) there is no need to study this problem and search for ways to solve it, all you need is to use the coordination of loading schemas service.